Skin Needling for Acne Scarring
Skin Needling Treatments involves creating hundreds (or thousands) of tiny injuries to the outter layer of the skin. The needles are the ideal size to break up the scar tissue and trigger your body to remodel the collagen correctly. Your body will respond to the injury by:
- Sending More Blood to the area that has been injured….. resulting in:
- Platelets within your blood are deployed to repair & rejuvenate your injured skin cells
- Your body will start to produce more new collagen which will help to reduce the depth of acne scars
Click Here for Clinical Studies that support the use of skin needling treatments to assist with facial acne scars and acne scarring for the skin/face.
Understanding the difference between Do-It-Yourself versus Professional Skin Needling Treatments:
Do-It-Yourself Skin Needling Treatments:
- Involves using a Skin Needling Roller
- You perform the treatment on yourself in front of a mirror
- Ideal for PREVENTING and SLOWING DOWN the aging process
- Not Recommended if you are seeking to REPAIR, REJUVENATE or RESTORE.
- Learn More about DIY Skin Needling Treatments
Professional Skin Needling Treatments:
- Involves using a Skin Needling Pen
- The treatment is performed by an experienced professional (We do all the hard work for you!)
- Ideal if you are seeking to REPAIR, REJUVENATE or RESTORE the appearance of your face/skin
- In addition, Professional Treatments will also add the PREVENTING and SLOWING DOWN the aging process benefits
- Learn More about Professional Skin Needling Treatments
Initially, we recommend:
- A Minimum of 3-4 x Treatments spaced 1-4 weeks apart
- In order to determine how many treatments you will require, we offer free initial consultations.