How to use a skin needling roller correctly!
When Skin Needling Rollers are used PROPERLY and CORRECTLY……. your face and skin will experience amazing BENEFITS!
For example, here is a list of the types of benefits we are referring to:
Anti Aging: Slow down & prevent the aging process! Remember prevention is always better than a cure!
Lines & Wrinkles: Noticably reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles by boosting collagen levels
Ance Scars: Breakdown scar tissue and encourage your body to naturally reform it to reduce the appearance of it.
Broken Capillaries: Reduce the appearance of broken capillaries that often occur around the nose & cheeks.
Tighten: Boost your skins natural elasticity – this leads to tighter & firmer skin.
Hair Growth: Skin Needling is clinically proven to help to promote hair growth on the scalp and also the eye brows! Don’t worry, it can not grow hair in places where there is no hair growing at the moment!
Using a skin needling roller CORRECTLY is as simple as this……..
Frequently Asked Questions
Subjects covered in the training include:
- Safety: A list of the things you need to do & prepare prior to performing your own skin needling treatment.
- Do’s & Don’ts: Learn when you should NOT do a skin needling treatment
- Skin Prep: How to prepare your skin for a skin needling treatment
- Using the Roller: How to CORRECTLY and SAFELY perform your own skin needling treatment
- Post Treatment Care: We customise this section of the training based on your goals for your skin
- Clean Up: We teach you how to correctly clean, sanitise and store your roller in between treatments
Training Duration: 60mins
All of our training sessions are performed 1-on-1.
This is NOT a group training approach, this training is a personalised & 1-on-1 training session between the student and our skin needling trainer.
Therefore, this allows you to receive training and instructions based on YOUR own circumstances.
Our 1-on-1 Skin Needling Training can be performed:
- At your home (must be within 20km of Perth CBD)
- Via Skype
If you have purchased our GOLD Skin Needling Bundle – you only need to have everything that we send to you ready for your training.
If you have not purchased our GOLD Skin Needling Bundle, please ensure you have the following items:
- Skin Needling Roller (We can only provide training on skin needling rollers purchased from us – click here to view our options
- Facial Cleanser (gentle cleanser!)
- Facial Exfoliant (non- chemical or acid style!)
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Disposable Gloves
- Facial Serum suitable for skin needling
- Post Treatment Mask (suitable for use after skin needling)
- Printed Training Booklet (we email you a copy once you have paid for your training)
Cost = $75 per person
Register Your Interest!
Congratulations! You are one step closer towards being trained on how you can perform your own skin needling treatments on yourself!
Please complete the online registration form below and one of our staff will call you back to arrange a date/time for your training.