What happens during a Skin Needling Treatment Perth?
Skin Needling Frequently Asked Questions
Skin Needling is a skin rejuvenation treatment that involves carefully injuring the outer layers of the skin and your body will respond by:
- Creating More Collagen: Collagen is like the glue that holds your skin cells together. As we age, Collagen levels decline, resulting in skin appearing less youthful. Skin needling treatments naturally signal your body to increase the production of collagen.
- Releasing Growth Factors: In response to the injury created by Skin Needling, your body will send platelets to the area to repair any injured skin cells. Platelets release enormously powerful growth factors which help to revitalise and rejuvenate your skin naturally.
Benefits from receiving a Professional Skin Needling Treatments Perth
- Reduce the appearance of Lines & Wrinkles – Learn More
- Improve the appearance of scars anywhere on the body – Learn More
- Speed up Hair Growth (includes Eyebrows, Scalp etc)
- Balance out any skin discolouration (eg hyper pigmentation) – Learn More
- Reduce the appearance of Stretch Marks
- Tighten Skin that has lost its elasticity – Learn More
- Minimise the appearance of Spider Veins & Broken Capillaries – Learn More
- Slow down the aging process (preventative)
Our Skin Needling Treatments can be performed on the following parts of the body:
- Face (excluding the eye lids)
- Jaw & Neck
- Stretch Marks on the body
- Any Scars
- The back of the hands (palms)
As a guide, we recommend:
Initially, 4 x treatments spaced 2-6 weeks apart.
Then, for anti-aging maintenance (not req for acne scarring though), we recommend 1 x treatment every 3-12mths apart. Some patients are able to space their maintenance treatments further apart than others. What you will need will be determined after you have received the initial 4 x treatments.
The number of treatments that is recommended for each person will be provided to them once we have performed your initial consultation.
We are proud to offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee (conditions apply) to our Skin Needling patients!
Providing you follow all of our recommendations for 12 months, if you do NOT experience the results that we said you would receive in your consultation & written down in your treatment plan….. then you can request your money back!
For full details please go to ——— Click Here to Learn More
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to view our pricing & packages
The short answer is NO!
However, some patients can choose to have a topical numbing cream applied prior to their treatment
- Please note that using a numbing cream will reduce the effectiveness of the treatment because of the effects it has on your the release of growth factors within your blood.
- When you have your FREE initial consultation, we will ask you a series of questions to help guide you as to whether we would recommend numbing cream for you or not. However, it is your decision at the end of the day.
- Important fact: We have performed more than 22,000 Skin Needling Treatments and approx 80% of our clients do NOT use a numbing cream.
Other factors include
- Length of the needles used
- The size of the needles used (thinner the better – but if it is too thin then there are risks associated with the needle breaking mid-treatment)
- Your goals for your face – eg. For acne scarring – the needle depth will be deeper than someone wanting a skin needling treatment for anti–aging benefits. The benefit in receiving a Professional Skin Needling Treatment vs our DIY kits that you can use at home = is that a professional can adjust the needle depth part way through your session. Adjusting the needle length can only be done with a skin needling pen and can not be done using a skin needling roller.
It depends on your situation and what your goals are.
- Some people notice improvements to their skin the next day – others may need to wait 2-3 weeks to slowly start seeing improvements.
- A realistic timeline will be provided to you when you complete your initial FREE consultation – Click Here to Request a Free Consultation.
Skin Needling Treatments are NOT recommended in the following circumstances:
- Active Acne
- Skin Infection
- Active Cold Sore or Sores caused by HPV
- Keloid Scarring
- Received Anti-Wrinkle Injections within the last 2 weeks
- Received filler injections within the last 2 weeks
- Suspect Skin Cancers or Moles – please note skin needling does not CAUSE skin cancer, however because skin needling increases blood supply to the area that is treated, if there was a form of skin cancer ALREADY PRESENT within the treatment area, then receiving skin needling treatments MAY accelerate the growth of the cancer cells. We perform the Skin Cancer Councils ABCD check for all patients – however we are not skin cancer experts and patients are recommended to undergo routine skin cancer scans and assessments every 6-12mths.
Instead of receiving your skin needling treatment at a Perth clinic, we will come to your home to perform your skin needling treatment. This means……………
- Save Time: When you do the treatment on yourself at home – you save time because:
- No need to drive to the clinic
- No wasted time finding a car park
- No time wasted having to walk to the clinic
- And of course doing all these actions again when you are finished at the clinic
- We bring EVERYTHING with us
- We TAKE AWAY all rubbish and safely dispose of them.
- We have extended hours of trading which means you can book a treatment when it suits you the most!
This means after your treatment – you get to chill-out at home!
Below are our available treatment times:
Monday: 10am – 3pm
Tuesday: 10am – 3pm + 6:30 – 9pm
Wednesday: 10am – 3pm + 6:30 – 9pm
Thursday: 10am – 3pm
Friday: 10am – 3pm + 6:30 – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 3pm
Sunday: by appointment only
- No travel fee applies to bookings within 20km of Perth CBD
—- +$50 travel fee applies to bookings between 21-40km
—- +$100 travel fee applies to bookings between 41-60km
- To secure an appointment, we request a 50% deposit be paid.
- Bookings can be cancelled, rescheduled or refunded providing 24hrs notice is provided.
- You will be provided with the ability to book, change and your booking in our LIVE Self Booking System. Or alternatively you can call Scott directly on 0490478112
Other names that may be used to describe skin needling treatments
- Micro Needling Perth
- Derma Needling Perth
- Collagen Induction Therapy Perth
- Skin Needling Rollers Perth
- Dermal Stamping Perth
- Mesotherapy Perth
- Dermastamp Perth
- Skin Pen Perth
- CIT Needling Perth
- Needle Rolling Perth
- Vampire Facial
Skin Needling Prices & Packages
1 x Treatment
4 x Treatments (Prepaid)
$300 each ($1200)
Now $179* each ($716)
8 x Treatments (Prepaid)
$300 each ($2400)
Now $149* each ($1192)